We offer specialist services in the following fields;
- High Level Lighting, indoor using our own scissor lifts, or outside using our Land Rover mounted cherry picker.
- Airport Lighting, repair and maintenance of runway lighting.
- Filling Stations, Maintenance and testing.
- Monitoring, to check current usage, as well as energy usage.
- Thermal Imaging, as part of fault finding and preventative maintenance.
- Electrical Design and CAD drawings
- Temporary Supplies and Lighting, For building site, outdoor events etc.
Electrical Testing & Maintenance
Between The Health and Safety at Work Act, The Electricity at Work Regulations, The Fire Precautions (Workplace) Regulations, as well as CDM Regulations, Building Regulations etc.
Petrol Filling Stations
We are specialists in the testing and maintenance of petrol filling stations in South and West Wales. We are Compex accredited and are on the ECA and NICEIC list of approved contractors for hazardous areas.
High Level Lighting
We specialise in the installation, maintenance and repair of all kinds of high level lighting. From street lighting, sports ground lighting, petrol station canopy lighting and pole signs.
Electrical Maintenance is carried out for four basic reasons: To prevent danger, To reduce unit cost, Reliability, To prevent pollution. The need to prevent danger is enforced by much legislation.
Thermal Imaging, Electrical Design and CAD drawings and Temporary Supplies and Lighting and Instrument Calibration.
Electrical Testing & Maintenance Services
Get in Touch
ETTS is a Pembrokeshire based company specialising in the maintenance, testing and inspection of electrical installations and equipment, particularly on high level lighting and hazardous areas.